Zion Baptist Church is located in the historic Clinton Hill section of Brooklyn, NY.
One the 17th day of February 1917, a small group of people began holding prayer meetings at 48 Shore Road, Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, N.Y. Having laid the foundation under the leadership of Rev. J.E. Roberson, they organized Zion Baptist Church at 48 Shore Road on the 6th day of June 1917. Dr. Lowry had the church incorporated in June 1924. On July 1, 1924 God blessed them to be able to purchase the property on which the present Zion stands. They took title and moved in on the same day and held a dedicatory service in August 1924.